Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I like!

What little readers this blog of mine may have may regard me as a bitter, loathing, whining person. I would like to change that regard of me. For this entry, I would like to talk about pleasant things. Contrary to popular belief, I am a very optimistic person. I am a member of the Carebears, counting down with them up above the clouds with a rainbow coming out my tummy whenever dilemma comes.

I do like a number of things. I like reading books. I'm not very picky with the genres but most likely, I wouldn't be reading it if everyone is at the moment. Don't ask, I can't explain.

I like babies. Until they grow up years after and become whining, tantrum freak brats. Afterwhich, I like torturing them, telling them their parents died in a plane crash when they start noticing their parents have left them to me to babysit.

I like it when it rains. I like staying under the covers, watching a nice movie, and dozing off eventually, then waking up to the credits of the film rolling up. I like it but I become a ranting bitch when I have to go out unwillingly and have no choice but to get wet.

I like money. Believe me, I do.

I like laughing until my jaws lock and I get spasms in my abdomen.

So, you see? I like a lot of things.

I would also like to gracefully finish this entry but no there are no means that hit me now. So i just end it...like this.

No comments: