Monday, February 25, 2008

To Do List

I was watching LOBO in ABS-CBN the other night. No, I'm not exactly a fan of it. And, unlike the Korean soaps that I CAN be crazy about, I did not enjoy it either. I was watching it because there was nothing else to watch (aside from the fact that my husband was holding the remote and that he IS a fan of the wretched series). After my hubby narrated the plot of Lobo, I realized that it was like a Pinoy version of Underworld. Pathththththetic!

Watching it did give me something to write about. In one part of the story, the girl/protagonist's birthday was coming and she made a birthday wishlist. Which made me thinking...I should have my wishlist. My birthday's way past already but that doesn't mean I can't make my list. So, here goes:

THINGS I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH THIS MONTH UNTIL MARCH:
1. get a passport
2. lose at least 5 friggin pounds
3. get a new job
if not...
4. learn to love my current job again
5. eat that insanely yummy chocolate cake in Blugre...all for me..without feeling guilty
6. buy new pairs of earrings
7. buy a new pair of shoes
8. get a new job (in spite of the ability to re-love my current job...just realized how much it sucks)
9. get multiple orgasm. but that's not up to me, is it? but if there's anything i could do on my end to get it...
10. write better entries for my blog...

2 comments:

aDz said...

nice one!!! multiple orgasm sounds great.! guess i'll have to write my own wish list anytime soon...

funny... very funny...heheheh

anonymouslyanonymous said...

yes...a ripple effect of toe-spreading, knees locking, eyeballs rolling until you see your brain, planet viewing type of 'O'. hehehehehe