Friday, February 22, 2008

May I kill someone...pleeeeease???

It has been an utterly frustrating week. Frustrating because a person I have to work with can be so incompetent. I could not care of his incompetence. The problem is...I have to work with him! And, it's not like he's my subordinate who I can reprimand, take under my wing, what have you...he's my supposed fucking partner (only in the job...I would never!!!!) How the hell did he get the spot of being parallel to MY job descriptioooooon!!!!!?????

It has been outstandingly frustrating because he is not even aware of his incompetence and like a magician, pulls out magical excuses from his pocket (for his stupidity). My frustration has led to murderous anger when he started pulling these magical excuses on me like I could be part of his naive audience. Give me some fucking credit!

Total confrontation, no holds barred confrontation is out of the question right now lest I would be willing to get life imprisonement.

No comments: