Friday, January 30, 2009

Things I don't expect...

Here are some things I don't expect my husband to give or do for me anymore:

#1. Bring me a big bouquet of flowers.

I have hoped against all hope that in an anniversary or birthday of mine, he would surprise me with a bunch...but he remains consistent...he never fails to disappoint.

#2. Bring me to an expensive and ROMANTIC dinner.

To be fair with him, he has paid for an expensive dinner but it sure was not romantic. It was expensive because the whole family was always there. I WANT ROMANCE! I WANT TO BE WOOED!!!

#3. Give me a gift that's prettily gift-wrapped.

Instead, he gives me cash and tells me to buy whatever I fancy. He didn't want to go wrong. Practical, isn't he?

#4. Check us in a motel.

Call me kinky or for him impractical (Why check in a room when we have our own room in the house for free?) but I want to try something new. Guess, it's never gonna happen.

1 comment:

wandermom said...

You know you're asking for the impossible, right? Ü