Tuesday, June 10, 2008

i'm fat

I am now on vacation in a city in the Visayas.

I studied two years here. Got married here. Worked a while here.

Last time I was here was 2 years ago, to attend the burial of a relative.

Now, people I know gape at me and do not think twice (probably my figure now shocks them too much they temporarily lose the ability to think...and to be a tad bit considerate) to say or maybe exclaim:
A. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?
B. DID YOU JUST GIVE BIRTH???
C. ARE YOU UNDER MEDICATION???
D. YOU'RE FAT!!!! ( person who said this is miraculously unkilled and
unhurt by me)

I always tell myself that I won't care what people say about my weight. As long as I'm content, happy and especially more intellectual than the morons who focus on my physical appearance (bitter me?), fuck them all.

But, as I looked at the my reflection and the uploaded pictures of our outings, I though to myself:
A. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!?
B. DID I JUST GIVE BIRTH (i'm sure this can't be true. To be pregnant one would have to have sex. I haven't been having any action. I think my partner would be afraid my body would swallow him up if he as much as cuddles me)
C. WHAT MEDICATION HAVE I BEEN TAKING??? (not medication. excessive intake of alcohol)
D. FUUUUUAAAAAACK! I'M FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!

I swear...by my father's name and whatever is appropriate to swear on...I will be fucking thinner! In 3 months, I will be thinner. Prettier. OOzing with fucking sex appeal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way... Cheers to us!!!

anonymouslyanonymous said...

Aren't we going to lose weight? Is it still possible for us? For a lazy person like me? Woe!!!